The course will focus on the following:
- Identify most parts of a bike
- Know bike-related traffic statutes
- Know the steps to fix a flat tire
- Be able to ride predictably & visibly
- Advocate for bicycle riders in Nashville
There is still time to register! The four-class series costs $40 and will be three classroom-style presentations followed with a group bicycle ride for the fourth class.
Come see how you can improve your life and always have free parking in Nashville.
About the Instructor
KJ Garner is a League of American Bicyclists certified League Cycling Instructor and has logged thousands of miles in the saddle, both in Nashville and beyond.