The course will focus on the following:
- Identify most parts of a bike
- Know bike-related traffic statutes
- Know the steps to fix a flat tire
- Be able to ride predictably & visibly
- Advocate for bicycle riders in Nashville
There is still time to register! The four-class series costs $40 and will be three classroom-style presentations followed with a neighborhood group bicycle ride for the fourth class.
Come see how you can improve your life and always have free parking in Nashville.
About the Instructor
KJ Garner is a League of American Bicyclists certified League Cycling Instructor and has logged thousands of miles in the saddle, both in Nashville and beyond. She served for two years on the board of directors of Walk Bike Nashville and leads monthly group rides throughout Nashville. KJ is an educator and communicator and fierce advocate for human-powered transportation and independence.