It’s true that there are lots of resources in Nashville to learn how to ride, to learn about Tennessee and Nashville bike law, and I completely encourage riders (and non-riders alike!) to take advantage of them.
Bike Fun is the only service in Nashville that provides you with one-on-one instruction, where you are, tailored to your needs. Bike Fun aims to fill the gaps where free or scheduled resources cannot meet a rider’s needs. Want to meet up after dark to do some night riding? I can do that. Need to start at 6AM in order to get to work on time? Let’s chat about our schedules.
Who Benefits from Bike Fun?
- Beginning riders who need encouragement and understanding
- Returning later-in-life riders who want a refresher on riding
- Riders who want a better understanding of the mechanics of their bicycles
- New riders who want to learn in the comfort of their driveway, or in their own neighborhood
- Riders who prefer to have a 1:1 student to teacher ratio
- Recent transplants to the Nashville area who want to explore the city on two wheels
- Small groups of friends who want a personalized tour of Nashville on two wheels
- Riders who want to gain confidence to ride year-round
How can you benefit from Bike Fun? Contact KJ to find out!